FROGMORE & SHERFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Please join us for our next meeting which will be held at Sherford Village Hall on Monday 20th May 2019 at 6.00 pm. The Agenda can be viewed Here.
Previous meeting (15th April 2019) draft minutes are available Here.
The council meeting will be followed by the Annual Parish Meeting from approximately 7.00 pm. Agenda available Here.
All parishioners are invited to hear reports from:
- Chairman of Frogmore and Sherford Parish Council – Nigel Smith
- South Hams District Councillor – Richard Foss
- Devon County Councillor – Julian Brazil
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- Sherford Village Hall Association
- Councillor Reports
The reports will be followed by an open forum, your opportunity to raise concerns or questions or to seek clarification of issues you believe the Council should address.
Refreshments will be served and there will be an opportunity to meet informally with Councillors.
Chair, Frogmore and Sherford Parish Council